We Offer Support and Trustworth Legal Guidance for Marriage, Divorce, Child Custody & Support, Legal Separations & More
Our family law attorneys provide family law representation in all matters related to family. We cover family law cases including domestic partnerships and marriages; same-sex marriage and divorce; second marriages and senior marriages; divorce, legal separations, adoptions, name changes, custody litigation, divorce tax counseling and paternity matters.
We are equally adept at providing counsel and advice prior to entering into a domestic partnership or marriage and clients who are ending a relationship.
Areas of Family Law include:
- Prenuptial agreements, custody, child support, divorce and relocation
- Counsel Same-Sex Couples on critical legal issues and rights prior to entering into marriage and applicable to in-state and out-of-state issues; litigation of same-sex custody and divorce cases
- Representation for Second and Senior Marriages on personal estate issues, children, contested guardianship situations and prenuptial agreements
Another important Area of Law includes: Child Advocacy and Guardianship:
- Child Advocate – Guardian Ad Litem: Appointed by the Court to represent best interests of children in event of contentious custody litigation.
- Family Special Master for Judicial District of Waterbury and Regional Family Trial Docket in Middletown.
All Family Law Practice Areas
- Child Custody & Support
- Child Representation, Child Advocate & Family Special Master
- Divorce Tax Counseling
- Establishment of Paternity
- Grandparent’s Rights
- Non-Marital Cohabitation Agreements
- Partnership Agreements
- Post Judgment
- Pre & Post Counseling
- Pre-Marital Agreement
- Same Sex Marriage & Divorce