When you’ve been injured, not just any personal injury lawyer will do
Connecticut Personal Injury Lawyer Tim Moynahan
At The Moynahan Law Firm, we are known for our personal injury practice due to our reputation for advocating for injured people and the families of wrongful death victims. With our Personal Injury Attorneys’ experience in personal injury lawsuits and litigation, we can help you recover compensation for your injuries and damages, including lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering.
Put our experience pursuing personal injury cases in Waterbury, CT and surrounding areas to work for you. We are well-versed in all areas of personal injury cases, including investigation, dealing with insurance companies, and taking cases to trial when necessary.
We offer a free consultation to help you determine if you need our firm’s help. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you don’t pay for our services unless you receive compensation for your injuries and expenses. Our fees will not be paid by you until you receive a settlement or payment of a judgment.
If you have been injured and want immediate action on your case, call us now at 203-597-6364 or contact us online. We are available 24/7 to answer all of your questions and we will come to you.
When should I contact a lawyer about my personal injury case?
- If you or a family member suffered an injury.
- If a family member or someone you love has been killed.
- If you were injured at work, regardless of how it happened.
- If an insurance company offers you money.
- If you were denied Workers’ Compensation benefits.
- If you were involved in an automobile accident whether or not the other driver had insurance.
- If you or a family member had a medical procedure and are unhappy with the result.
- If your baby suffers from cerebral palsy, brain damage or a birth injury.
What are my rights?
- The right to medical care and treatment.
- The right to be compensated for pain and suffering.
- The right to be compensated for a disability.
- The right to be reimbursed for lost income.
- The right to be compensated for disfigurement.
- The right to be made whole through monetary compensation.
- The right to have your property repaired.
- The right to be reimbursed for all out of pocket expenses.
What actions should I take?
- Seek medical treatment
- Take photos of your injuries and scene.
- Obtain witness names, addresses and telephone numbers
- If you were hurt at work, tell your employer.
- Do not give any statements.
- Do not sign any papers.
- Call a lawyer.
Choose your Lawyer by Asking These Questions
- Do they concentrate in injury cases?
- Do they have a successful track record?
- Can they answer all of your questions?
- Will they take your case on a contingency fee basis?
- Do you feel comfortable working with the lawyer?
A track record of getting results for the injured
Our firm has a long record of success in obtaining compensation for victims of all types of personal injury accidents and wrongful death cases. Our success comes from our knowledge, experience, and our passionate commitment to our clients and their families.
If you have been injured in any kind of accident or a loved one was seriously hurt, call us now at 203-597-6364 or contact us online. Our attorneys and staff can provide you with the immediate attention you need to secure your rights and claims. Call today.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death Areas of Representation
At The Moynhan Law Firm, our Personal Injury practice includes but is not limited to the following areas:
- Dog Bites/Animal Attacks
- Assaults and Batteries
- Automobile Collisions
- Aviation Accidents
- Birth Injury
- Bicycle Injuries
- Bus Accidents
- Cerebral Palsy
- Defective Products
- Head & Brain Injuries
- Home, Business, Work Injuries
- Hospital Liability & Negligence
- Industrial Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Nursing Home Liability & Negligence
- Off-Road, Recreational Vehicles
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Slip & Fall
- Spinal Injury & Paralysis
- Train Accidents
- Workers’ Compensation